Rules to follow to qualify for green card
When you have immigrated to USA, you go with high hopes and dreams. And one way to make sure that your hopes and dreams all come true is by applying for a green card. Of course, there are many legal and illegal immigrants working in the States, but with the recent administration crackdown and toughening up on the laws, is important to make yourself a legal citizen as fast as you can. For that you need an official green card. Here in this article, an overview over the definition and type of green card available and what are the precautions you need to remember:-
A Green Card has the following advantages:
- Gives you official migration status in the United States
- Qualifies you for specific rights and duties
- Is required on the off chance that you wish to naturalize as a U.S. Native
On the off chance that you have inquiries concerning applying for the above, contact U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). If there are any other queries, you can ask for help from Los Angeles angeles green card attorney who specialise in these tasks.
On the off chance that you are qualified, proceed to take Form I-485 – Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status with USCIS, including every supporting report and charges.
- USCIS will audit your application and timetable a meeting with you.
- Once issued, your Green Card will be legitimate for a long time.
- If lost, apply for and replace a Green Card
- Figure out how to restore or supplant your Green Card:
- Restore your Green Card if your present card lapsed or will terminate in the following a half year.
- Swap your Green Card for various reasons, including misfortune or robbery.
- Keep regular updates on your case.
- Go online to check the status of your case utilizing your receipt number.
- Do not fall for cons
On the off chance that you are not acquainted with the movement, visa or Green Card process, and con artists will attempt to exploit you by getting your own data or your cash. Find out about regular migration tricks and personality misrepresentation. You can likewise record an objection in your state.
- Check for verified documents
You can introduce an authoritative report issued in the United States for use in another nation. These reports can incorporate court orders, contracts, crucial records, and instructive certificates.
The procedure to get a record validated relies upon the explicit report, the state in which it was issued, and different elements. Check with your state’s record validation office and the Authentications page from the Department of State (DOS). Of course, the Los Angeles green card attorney will be able to give you better and more upto-date information. So, for those still in doubt about their eligibility, it’s better to check up on the website or contact a green card lawyer. After all, your dreams shouldn’t stop because your migrant status is troublesome!